• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting Custom Shop Jacksons

Originally posted by micha:
    is it real blood in those photos above?
    that guy looks scary...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Missed the 8th post, eh? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

As Remcarr stated before, I met Dan at NAMM and he is a nice guy. I also saw his axes on display at the previous NAMM show and they are killer looking!!! I'll take all the blood and gore graphics thank you very much [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Come to think of it, I met Ron at the NAMM show and he was a nice guy too. A bit freaky but a nice guy [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by micha:
        is it real blood in those photos above?
        that guy looks scary...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Missed the 8th post, eh? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wooops... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

wasn't really serious anyway...
        I know there is nobody who takes a bath in blood before a gig, just wanted to point out that this guy looks scary enough to make me believe he does. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

wasn't really serious anyway...
          just wanted to point out that this guy looks scary enough to make me believe he does. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eh, take away the muscular physique, the weird white contact lens, the fake blood, and the goofy mohawk....and you have a regular guy!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Er....maybe not:

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

is it implants (is that correct?)?

I'm getting curious about him.
            is he a good player?

at least his appearance seems to message that he lives what he's doin...

Comment

I'm getting curious about him.
              is he a good player?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here's some song samples, sounds pretty damn good to me.

Dan Fastuca Samples

Comment

I asked Dan what the bar code stood for; he didn't answer me. Scaz joked that it'd be hilarious if it scanned as Del Monte peas! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E.:
                  Dan Fastuca Samples
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow!!! That "Fast Star" MP3 really has this old In Flames vibe to it. Great guitar tone, and my type of playing! Wicked looking guitars too. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E.:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                    Dan is a little trippy, he's very extreme in what he does...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who can disagree?

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That looks so goofy.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

man. a few years ago I thought bands like Venom and Immortal were creepy in the 80's.

now I'm 17 and seeing dan fastuka in 2004, and he's a bit creepy to me now. him and deicide...never could get into those extreme death metal bands

Comment

yep!! agree with priest here...
                        reminds me too of the good ol colony days, I kinda like it!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Image means absolutely nothing to me. The dude can dress as scary or as humble as he wishes. The point is that he has some wicked guitars and produces some very enjoyable music with them. I personally "suffer" from the "closet metalhead" syndrome in which people who don't know me would never guess that metal is my music of preference and that I like to play pointy guitars. It doesn't matter the way I dress, and others can dress as they feel if they want to "represent" a certain way of life.

You may disagree with me when I say that metal is NOT a way of life, it's just about the fricking good music for me, but that's how strongly I feel about it. I like to listen to metal, plain and simple. I just don't turn it into a fashion statement.

Comment

Man those guitars satisfy my love of both pointy guitars and cool graphics. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I love that Fast Star clip too. He did that clip with one of his prototype Fastars. All bare essentials. Story about it is at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Working...
                              X