SLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLS

I expect an SLS in some weeks. I will post some pictures then... if you don't mind [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

SLS

Do any of you guys own one of these yet? Kevin has a few that look amazing.

Comment

Re: SLS

Next on my list as far a US Jacksons go. I am actually, truthfully considering working 2 jobs so I can support my gear habit. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I posted this in another thread ... Willoughby has #2 and #4 SLS they are sweet.
        Willoughby Music

Comment

Here's the pics:

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] i want one. oh how i want one

Comment

I have one on order with KE, so I'll post pics when it comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are not guitars that you can order, there are only 5 Dealers total that will have these guitars, each one gets 2 guitars and 2 will stay in the Vault for a total of 12 made....that is it, no more will be made. All 5 dealers have already received these guitars, 4 in Texas, including Kevin and 1 in Kansas at Willoughby Music. This is the Spalted Maple Custom Shop SLS that I am talking about.

Comment

NICE! That spalted maple looks friggin' sweet!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I would love one of those in Natural Mahogany [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Flat Land:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by fritzreiser:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are not guitars that you can order, there are only 5 Dealers total that will have these guitars, each one gets 2 guitars and 2 will stay in the Vault for a total of 12 made....that is it, no more will be made. All 5 dealers have already received these guitars, 4 in Texas, including Kevin and 1 in Kansas at Willoughby Music. This is the Spalted Maple Custom Shop SLS that I am talking about. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Quit shattering my dreams!!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess you would like it better if it had blood stains all over it ..... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X