I'm hooked on PC-1s! Chlorine on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m hooked on PC-1s! Chlorine on the way

Anyone up for a Rootbeer? This is mine, compliments of Brett in Spring, TX. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Brad, I didn't know the PC-1 was available in solid colors. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Where's the quilt on that mutha?!

Just bustin' your chops, bro!
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

It's there.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I take pictures about as well as I play guitar. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone wanna go swimming? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, that pic isn't the greatest. There's more green in that burst than shows here.

Comment

Originally posted by kennslp:
            Hey!!! Don't forget Au Natural !!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">whoops [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Seems I also forgot Euphoria...

Comment

All the pics have been beautiful, the only thing I don't like about the PC1 is the "impregnated Strat" headstock [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007:
                Kenn, I must be showing my age too! I just checked and their website does say that Euphoria (835) is still available.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The web site is incorrect. According to both the 2003 catalog and the 2004 price list, Euphoria is no longer available. Au Natural can still be had, though.

Comment

The Chlorine color is the reason for the purchase of my PC1. The sustainer and the quality of the guitar is a BONUS [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It's kinda funny that they introduced the color Cabo to the color list for the other models. It's really close to the Chlorine color...

Comment

Feeling 'Euphoric"?

Comment

Wow, they're all beautiful! AS far as the headstock goes; the Charvel reissue type doesn't really bother me much. I would love to have a regular pointy headstock, bound of course, and matching the body, but I'm fine with the 24 fret Charvel hs. I can't wait for mine to get here. When it arrives, I'll post pics of both the Solar and the Chlorine.

Comment

Got the Chlorine PC-1 in today. I bought it new from Maggio-music and they do not mess around when it comes to shipping. Went out same day; even had a tracking number less than 2 hours after the auction was done. It's as clean as a new guitar and the quilt is very nice. I love how the chlorine is kind of a burst where it is lighter in the middle and a dark, brilliant blue towards the edges. Fretboard has some nice flame on it. Neck is a little bit thinner than my solar. I'll get pics up in an hour or two.
                        Tom

Comment

New piece of furniture??? OH YEAH!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Even though we're gonna do drop D shid tomorrow , bring it to rehearsal... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Not good enough...to be metal you have to be in at least drop B! Hehe...Anyways, I have also noticed A LOT of changes between PCs. First, my Red Rum weighs a lot more than the chlorine. It is very very noticable. The pickup selector must also be at a slightly different height because I miss it going from one guitar to the other. And the Red Rum battery box is rotated 90 degrees. Crazy.....

Comment

Working...
                            X