Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Rule?

Lovin them Star's! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    Does anyone know how many Starbodies were made since the early 80's?
    They were all custom order only, so my guess would be around 150 to 200 or so!?

Any cool Star pics besides these?

Re: Stars Rule?

http://home.tiscali.de/solidstate/12

[ April 08, 2004, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

I agree! Great thread. But I think I've already seen all the stars out there...maybe some new ones will pop up? The star is my favorite and I have been playing mine most of the time lately. You don't notice it when you're playing a star, but when you switch back to a strat after one, it feels like the strat is part of your body when compared to the blocky star.

P.S. I think your # of 150 is way low if we're counting Charvels and Jackson. I think it's even pretty low for Charvels only.

I will contribute my mutt that I've posted before:

Comment

COOLEST JACKSON EVER!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

here's one i owned for a brief period:

good thing i had on clean socks. couple more pics:

http://www.hackolutions.com/gear/old...harvelstar.htm
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My star that you already posted but I'll post another pic of it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] this whole thread
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great thread! Here are my babies...

Charvel Star (aftermarket neck)

Mutt Star of unknown origin...(neck is Warmoth)

Maybe Rich will come by and post a pic of my old Custom Shop Purple Star.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (I do miss her... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] )

-Kenn

Comment

FUCKYEAH! I would kill for that blood drip star!!
                  I don't think stars feel "blocky at all!
                  Maybe the bolt on ones feel that way, but the neck thru's feel awesome sitting down and standing! Great balance also! No headstock diving!
                  I heard that the artwork on that giger star cost $1600 alone!! I priced up a neck-thru giger star
                  and was quoted almost $4000 ! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Long live the Starbody! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    COOLEST JACKSON EVER!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'd have to agree...god i have always wanted that axe.i would give EVERY ONE I HAVE for just that one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

am i seeing things or is the bottom fin on that blood drip star slightly larger than on the other ones? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's another star that was stolen from my Hollywood apartment back in 87!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] has anyone ever seen this star anywhere? I had this one and a matching RR with electronics from the back, both cobalt blue,
                        Jackson logo's in red and they both had kahler non-trem bridges! Can't remember the serials, but they were both made in Ontario Feb/March of 87! Im not hoping to get them back after 17 years, but ya never know! i would even take up a loan on my house to buy them back! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This is the import offered from GC back in the 90's but it is still a killer star. Zebra's and an OFR make it all good baby.

Comment

..anyone know where the blue-swirl star ended up going? i was drooling at that thing for the longest time, then crying as i paid tuition bills instead of being able to afford it.

~E

Comment

Originally posted by DamnationAngel:
                              Here's another star that was stolen from my Hollywood apartment back in 87!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] has anyone ever seen this star anywhere? I had this one and a matching RR with electronics from the back, both cobalt blue,
                              Jackson logo's in red and they both had kahler non-trem bridges! Can't remember the serials, but they were both made in Ontario Feb/March of 87! Im not hoping to get them back after 17 years, but ya never know! i would even take up a loan on my house to buy them back! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.nealsmusic.com/guitar19.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X