Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get a replacement USA Neckplate??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get a replacement USA Neckplate??

Originally posted by Zerberus:
    A Quote from another thread (Quoting myself, how uncool [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), that brings me to this question...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...Suffersystem disbanded about a Year later after a midsize Tour during which we played about 70 gigs in about 3 months or so, larger clubs. Lost the endorsement, but I still have and love the axe. The one that was in my Avatar till a few days ago, btw. Looks almost exactly like a JS-1, the difference is in the details.

Btw, anyone have a USA plate for her? I somehow managed to lose the Ontario plate in one of multiple relocations since ´99 (It broke after an "accident" onstage that also tore out the upper strap button clean and chipped the headstock, also destroying the Low-E tuner in the progress. axe currently has a black "blank" plate). Built late ´96 if that helps, matters, I think the serial was 8067 or something around those lines...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That´s the story, a bit more in the "First USA Jackson" Thread. Any ideas? Or is this axe condemned to be a JS-1 with Graphtech saddles, Soloist neck Profile, Graphtech nut, Enclosed tuners, Duncan TB-5/SH-4/ and Special 5 way switching forever? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Not like I´d ever sell her, she´s my only true love. But I so miss that Plate. Cripes, I´d take a Blank and Stamp 8067 onto her myself, just to make her as whole as possible again [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Can anybody help? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Re: Is it possible to get a replacement USA Neckplate??

*Delete*plz*

Comment

Re: Is it possible to get a replacement USA Neckplate??

Note to self: Do not post important things when drunk [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X