X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR USA

Hello.

Please tell me something about this:

Jackson RR USA (RR2262) army mod.(neck & body), Neck-thru construction,Floyd rose tremolo,One Jackson Pick-up with The active electronic(bridge),24 frets,Custom shop.

So I want to know is this rare or something?What you think about the price nowdays?

And I have also this:

Jackson RR made in USA (RR2332) White ,neck-thru construction,Floyd rose tremolo,two jackson Active Pick-up,24 frets...

Thanks!

Re: Jackson RR USA

Any 24 fret Rhoads is rare. Maybe try an introductory post before coming right in looking for information on what your guitars are worth, etc.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ok sorry!

Hello!

What shall I say?I`m Toni 28 year old,living in Finland.My English is terribly(im sorry)..I have done couple of albums with my bands. I start playing guitar when I was 13 years old (if I remeber right,its so long time ago...)Mostly I like Metal,but anything goes if the mood is right...
      feel free to ask more.

Best regards, Toni
      cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Toni:
        Ok sorry!

Hello!

What shall I say?I`m Toni 28 year old,living in Finland.My English is terribly(im sorry)..I have done couple of albums with my bands. I start playing guitar when I was 13 years old (if I remeber right,its so long time ago...)Mostly I like Metal,but anything goes if the mood is right...
        feel free to ask more.

Best regards, Toni
        cheers!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, definitely shut me up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But seriously, a 24 Fret Rhoads is something we definitely don´t see everyday.

What I´d do: Post a few pics in a new thread: "Help Identify 24 fret USA Rhoads", and watch the replies roll like marbles [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry I remember wrong ,both guitars are 22 frets!not 24 damn! but anyway,mayby somebody can help me with my questions?

-Toni-

Jackson RR USA (RR2262) army mod.(neck & body)phosphorus borders, Neck-thru construction,Floyd rose tremolo,One Jackson Pick-up with The active electronic(bridge),22 frets,custom shop.

So I want to know is this rare or something?What you think about the price nowdays?

And I have also this:

Jackson RR made in USA (RR2332) White ,black borders,neck-thru construction,Floyd rose tremolo,two jackson Active Pick-up,22 frets...

Thanks!

p.s. I dont have photos from this guitars.

[ April 06, 2004, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Toni ]

Comment

What do you mean by "army" mod ? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Is it a camo finish ?

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
              What do you mean by "army" mod ? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Is it a camo finish ?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya,what he said [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

It`s painted (neck,headstock&body)like "army desingn"(green,black & brown)

-toni-

Comment

That's camo.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok it`s camo ,thanks.

Jackson logo on the headstock is phosphorus too,like the borders on the body.

-toni-

Comment

Originally posted by Toni:
                      phosphorus,like the borders on the body.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Mother of Pearl?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Post up the Camo, I repeat post up the Camo.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toni:
                          phosphorus,like the borders on the body.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Mother of Pearl?
                          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, I'm pretty sure he means they are the "glow in the dark" stuff. The chemical that causes it is called phosphor/fosfor (allright, I have no bloody idea how it's spelled, ok [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ).

Hey Toni, welcome to the JCF! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Now we want to see pictures of your guitars. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

HI

Hello from Finland too. Actually the original owner of that camo-rhoads is looking to buy it back. Link below gives more info and e-mail for contact.

http://www.somafilm.com/Randy.htm

I guess that the original owner could give you all info you need on that one. There's also thread about that guitar on muusikoiden.net forums.

Comment

Hi finnish fellows!

Nice to notice that I´m not the only one in here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I´m searching 24 fret USA RR so if you have one or know where to find one let me know!

Send information from your Jackson´s to Jani. We are trying to put all Jacksons in to this pages. (http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guitarpalace/) I mean all Jacksons which have ended to Finland [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

All Jacksons owned by Tommi are mine so if you want to trade with me send me an e-mail.

Best regards,
                              Tommi

Comment

Working...
                              X