Group Warrior shot (US and Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Group Warrior shot (US and Pro)

Hey Matt after the Cracked Mirror Warrior all I see are boxes with The red x
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Aaaaannnnd the two Customs I've got on order:

First-ever bolt-on 7-string Warrior (I hope, anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]):
      Alder body
      Maple neck
      Bound Ebony with MOP fins
      Bound 4x3 headstock
      Blood Drip/Splatter whatever
      Distortion 7 and Custom 7 (or was it a Jazz 7?)

War Angel:
      Warrior body with Death Angel tips
      Alder body
      Maple neck
      Snow White finish with gold hardware
      "War Angel" on headstock
      Ebony board with no inlays (shoulda went for the Iommi Crosses - will get that done later unless by some miracle I can get them to add it without delaying the build)
      Single Duncan Distortion with no controls and no control cavity
      Edge mounted jack like on 1990/91 Warriors

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey Matt after the Cracked Mirror Warrior all I see are boxes with The red x

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Try refreshing, or right-click on them and select "Show Picture"
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          War Angel:
          Warrior body with Death Angel tips
          Alder body
          Maple neck
          Snow White finish with gold hardware
          "War Angel" on headstock
          Ebony board with no inlays (shoulda went for the Iommi Crosses - will get that done later unless by some miracle I can get them to add it without delaying the build)
          Single Duncan Distortion with no controls and no control cavity
          Edge mounted jack like on 1990/91 Warriors

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOZER!!! COPY CAT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Sure!!...Take the guitar (my dream guitar BTW!!) I made famous here at the JCF, and rename it!! What gives there dude?!?!?! It's called a DeathWarrior for Christsakes!!!
          [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Au Contraire, Mon Frer - the DeathWarrior did not have the front top horn of a Warrior, and the lower front horn was Warrior style.
            My War Angel has the big rear-wing Death Angel tip on all 4 tips, which makes it significantly different from your design.

....spaz [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              spaz [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, really, Ken! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Matt yeah it was my crappy dial up I can see all of them now, Just for note the Black Warbird pic is the one I have up in here & in the import Jackson section with the red marbleised & the graphic of the couple on it, that guitar has changed as much as it has changed hands.
                As for the War angel FRIGGGGGGIIN SWEEEET! I to plan on haveing a 7 string Warrior not sure If I'm gonna mod 1 or have the guys at Jackson do it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Au Contraire, Mon Frer - the DeathWarrior did not have the front top horn of a Warrior, and the lower front horn was Warrior style.
                  My War Angel has the big rear-wing Death Angel tip on all 4 tips, which makes it significantly different from your design.

....spaz [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...ok then...I'll roll with 'dat! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                  I do deserve the spaz comment too BTW! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That one with the studs is pretty awesome. Definetly metal! I take that you added them yourself, right?
                    If I had to choose, I would definetly take the cracked mirror. That design alls stands out for me! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

slevy007

Comment

Yup. 8 hours of hard labor pounding those suckers into the body (destroyed about 30 of them before I figured out you have to put them on a certain way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Comment

Please slevy don't encourage the Dr. He's bad enough as it is! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yup. 8 hours of hard labor pounding those suckers into the body (destroyed about 30 of them before I figured out you have to put them on a certain way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Well Newc I guess it's a good thing your not a Plastic surgeon then. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X