PC-1 / different headstocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC-1 / different headstocks

If they were to make another change I would sure love to have that Tone knob moved out of the way of the pickup selector. But where would one move it I ask [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

I have no clue. It's my only complaint with the guitar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Side not about the PC1 [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    Still trying to get used to 24 frets. My band does Fire Woman by the Cult. The very last note of the solo ends on the 22nd fret. Well without looking I usually just land there 'cause it's the last note on the fret board on all my other guitars. So we're playing it (of course there's a bunch of other band dudes at the club)I get to the end of the solo and land on the last note of the fret board [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] wrong note. Slide down one -Still wrong note [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , by that time it was too late to cover it up. Needless to say I will never forget that my PC1 has 24 frets [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: PC-1 / different headstocks

Originally posted by labelscott:
      If they were to make another change I would sure love to have that Tone knob moved out of the way of the pickup selector.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I must say that I totally agree with you. With having an older PC1, I don't even know when I would use that tone knob. Maybe I'm just strange that way.
      Originally posted by labelscott:
      Needless to say I will never forget that my PC1 has 24 frets
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X