Got tierd of my RR1......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got tierd of my RR1......

Find a way too get comfortable with it. You'll regret getting rid of it one day.

Comment

Get a Strat Shaped Jackson or Chavel [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] guitar for at home practice and play the RR at band rehersal and at gigs where you'll be standing up. That's what I do. Stand up while you practice? I have rested the horn on the chair between my legs before. People at gigs are mezmorized by the shape of a Rhoads or a Cool Jackson/Charvel Strat Guitar. So are club owners. I thought it was funning peopel at clubs asking me if it was a Flying V? They didn't know what to called it except"cool guitar"

Comment

TruckerDave, you know what my first guitar was a PS3-t, a japanese Rhoads. I left it unplayed for years but last year I gave it a chance and I realized that with a footstool and a strap, I found it comfortable to play. And now I'm thinking of buying a RR1 in a few months. But my family will surely kill me cos there is no more space in the house for another guitar hehe. Anyway, I recommend you to try it for a few more months and then make your decision.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, my Rhoads is one of my main guitars regardless of standing or sitting...

Sitting in the classical position helps, or what I often do is just lower my right leg instead of raising my left [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

how much do you want for it?
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Guys - this is becoming DANGEROUSLY close to trying to circumvent the Classifieds [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] TruckerDave, unless you are looking to get banned, I'd take this discussion offline, especially since offers are being made, etc.

I hate seeing people getting banned unless they deserve it, especially newbies. Be careful...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Guys - this is becoming DANGEROUSLY close to trying to circumvent the Classifieds [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] TruckerDave, unless you are looking to get banned, I'd take this discussion offline, especially since offers are being made, etc.

I hate seeing people getting banned unless they deserve it, especially newbies. Be careful...

[/ QUOTE ]

His last post was over a month ago. Plus, when he said "here", I think he was referring to where he lives, not the JCF.
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

You know, I don't understand the whole sitting down and playing thing. Sure, I guess there are some who have no aspirations to play out, but in general, isn't it a better idea to play standing up anyway? I NEVER play sitting down. I can't play sitting down in fact. I only play standing up and I look cooler that way.

Sitting down is for pussies!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Do you pee sitting down too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I personally can't play standing up, my hand can't 'arch' the proper way yet. We all have to learn how to, I understand it's not easy.

Comment

At the moment all i have is a gibson explorer.If I could afford another jackson i would never give it up.RR or not

Comment

I allways play standing too. It does not matter if I play for myself at home, in the rehearsal-room with my band or in the studio. Allways standing, if I sit down I will play not as good as I could.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I personally can't play standing up, my hand can't 'arch' the proper way yet. We all have to learn how to, I understand it's not easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raise the center of the guitar above your belt [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                          X