Need some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help please

I bought a Randy Rhoads Jackson recently. It looks to be and 85 or so because of the size of the logo. it does not have a serial number stamped in the fretboard. It is white but more like creme now. It has EMG's in it with a spot in the back cut out for the battery with a plate covering it which leads me to think it was custom ordered from the factory like that. I believe it was a custom ordered piese beacause the serial number is actually hand written on the wood inside where the springs are in the back off the guitar for the Floyd Rose. There is a spot that is unfinished wood where the hand written serial number reads 6489 and a name under it which reads J. Anderon....the R in anderon may be a K. I am trying to find out any info on this guitar and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Need some help please

Trend..we are gonna need more info and pics would be a plus. Is it neck thru, does it say "Made in USA" on the headstock, fretboard material, inlays etc... etc...
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Doncha wanna know how much it's WORTH?????!!!!!

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Doncha wanna know how much it's WORTH?????!!!!!

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It says Made in USA on headstock. Is a neck through and has an ebony fretboard i believe. It has shark finn inlays. I will try to find out more soon. Thanks

Comment

It says Made in USA on headstock. Is a neck through and has an ebony fretboard i believe. It has shark finn inlays. I will try to find out more soon. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X