Full Skulls Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Skulls Graphics

Hello, I have a early 90's fusion pro with a full skulls graphic on it. I ti a little different than the ones I've seen here in photos. It has the full skulls graphic, but over that, it has shadings in green and blue over the whole front of the guitar. I have never seen another like it. I will post some pics soon. My question is....what is it worth?

Re: Full Skulls Graphics

1 Billion $$$

Comment

I'LL raise ya 2 BILLON
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

a TRILLION¡¡

Comment

It's value is not important, because you're not selling it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But if you don't like it I'll take it off your hands for 2$ [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's probably worth a good 3000, maybe 4 if you have the original sticky labels that covers each individual fret. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Wow, that sounds cool. I have no idea what it's worth, but throw a pic up for us to see

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                it's value is not important, because you're not selling it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But if you don't like it I'll take it off your hands for 2$ [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

I guess I didn't realize just how many people join up and immediately ask how much their guitars are worth. Then the next day, you find it up on the bay. Someone a while back suggested charging money for "us" (and I use that term as a generality) to id and/or appraise a C/J piece. It's almost offensive because you know only about 1 in 10 stick around to learn anything and even fewer are true enthusiasts. Amazing....

Comment

seriously guys, anyone have a clue? $1000.00? $750? Some help would be nice here, I just bought it, and I would like to know if I got ripped off.

Comment

USA Jackson prices are in the shitter right now - with a rare full-coverage skulls graphic, it might bring a hundred more than a normal graphic, but then again it also depends on the body condition, and if the graphic/paint is factory original.

Also, have you measured the string scale to be sure it's a Fusion (24 3/4")?

Anyway, current market (buyer) value is $400-$600.

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by tmdiamond:
                        I guess I didn't realize just how many people join up and immediately ask how much their guitars are worth. Then the next day, you find it up on the bay. Someone a while back suggested charging money for "us" (and I use that term as a generality) to id and/or appraise a C/J piece.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was my suggestion. Yeah, that's right, ME! Heh heh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801:
                          Wow, that sounds cool. I have no idea what it's worth, but throw a pic up for us to see
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">amen, brother!! let ther be rock!! and if anyone gets in the ways of my guitar playing i will use your skull as an ashtray... no ma', i'm not on drugs, all i want is a coke!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

you could tell us how much you paid for it, and we can tell you if you paid a fair price for it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Ron, the "us" was supposed to be excluding you. Sorry, should have made myself clearer. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X