Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Firebird

Man is that nice. 24 frets too!!!! What a beauty!!!

Comment

wow really nice!
      how does it play?

Comment

Very sweet. congrats!

Comment

Beautiful! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats on a class instrument.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I appreciate all your comments and advice on pulling the knobs. For those who asked how it plays, she plays like a dream. When ordered, I specified a neck profile similar to a late 50s LP making it "fat". Has a 16" fretboard radius which is nice and flat, very comfortable to play, especially for leads. Also has 6100 frets for those string bends that never fret out. Although she doesn't have locking tuners, the tuning is very stable. This is my first string-thru style guitar and I can testify to the fact that the sustain is remarkable.
            As for the pickups, she is sounds "organic" and currently entertaining the idea of an installing EMGs.
            Overall, an amazing guitar.

Comment

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I really want one of those now. That is a sweet looking ax.

JE

Comment

Working...
              X