Scored my first RR1!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored my first RR1!!!!!

I just wanted to rant and rave a little bit. I just scored my first RR1 and it smokes! It's almost like a carbon blue pearl in color. It's not the typical electric blue that is common. I'll have to look the color up. It's a 96' model , I think. Anyway , it's loaded with 2 EMG 81's and will absolutely scream! I have to say that I like the feel of the neck better then I did my polka dot Jackson Rhoads V or my Shannon soloist! I can't believe the neck on these guitars! I was also shocked at how small and streamlined the guitar seems. I just pictured them as being a bit bigger. Has anyone else noticed that imports seem to be a bit bigger in body and headstock size then a USA? Either way I'm very pleased with it! Couldn't ask for a better guitar!

Re: Scored my first RR1!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! BTW, "rant and rave" is usually associated with negative expression, and it seems you are a happy guy right now so maybe you meant you just wanted to "rave"..

Seriously, sounds awesome and a cool color like that demands pictures! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rich

Comment

Congrats Jammer [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Welcome to the RR1 crowd. Sounds like a winner.

Comment

Way to go Jammer...one day I will be in the RR1 club...(heavy sigh).
        Pics are mandatory around here...
        congrats.
        Jb [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] pics, pics, pics, I say... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer:
            I just scored my first RR1 and it smokes!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Yes, I'm jealous.

Seriously though, congrats! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Now let's see that guitar!
            [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

POST PICS!!!!

Comment

OK, pleeeaasssee!

Comment

We gota see this puppy!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
                    gota
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll try and get some good pics of it this evening and see if my buddy can host them for me. I'm a VERY happy camper!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!
                        Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

Congrats on your new axe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer:
                            ...Has anyone else noticed that imports seem to be a bit bigger in body and headstock size then a USA? Either way I'm very pleased with it! Couldn't ask for a better guitar!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congratulations on the RR1. I had one for a while, and couldn't play the darn thing because it was nose heavy (I use nylon straps). I do own an RR1T and an RR5, which I love.

In regards to your question, I would say the opposite; the body on my RR1T seems bigger than the body on my RR5. It could be an optical illusion because of the paint jobs, though (black on the RR5, white with pins on the RR1T).

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Congrats on the RR1. I picked mine up a few years ago and it was my first Jackson. Its been all downhill from there. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I wouldnt sell mine for all the tea in China.

Comment

Working...
                              X