Jackson AT-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson AT-1

Archtop strat/dinky body, bolt-on neck w/ebony and no inlay, and two hums. They have the "SLS" headstock, too.

Very nice guitars - I should really pick one up one of these days, as they're undervalued.

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Re: Jackson AT-1

Here is my AT-1T. Nice guitar, will really sing once I change the pickups. I paid 481.02 (including shipping and bidpay fees) for it off of ebay (~2 years ago).

Cheers,

-Mike

Comment

I have always liked those Headstocks.... Cool.

Comment

Jackson AT-1

Hey there,

I'm curious as to what eactly the Jackson AT-1 looks like. Were they made in the USA? A friend of mine says he can get one for around 700 and the shop he's looking at says it's a USA model. I've never seen or heard of the model, can somebody enlighten me with a pic/link/description? Thanks!

Comment

There's some in the gallery
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Couple of other things I noticed about mine...

frets aren't jumbos. This bugged me a bit. The fingerboards are THICK - around 1/4". And the real deal-killer for me, these guitars are heavy as hell. Mine weighed as much as a les paul classic I had, which was pretty porky also.

Other than that, killer guitars.

Pete

Comment

Very cool, thanks for the replies.

I'll definately have to have my buddy take me to this shop so I can try it out ( he doesn't seem too interested in it anymore, but I do! )

Thanks again guys.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

$481.02 [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Wow, that`s a killer price for that guitar and I think some had a Wilky on them? Jack.

Comment

about a year and a half ago I couldve gotten a brand new old stock AT1 non trem in trans green with the 4x2 headstock for $625 case and warranty.. dealer blow out,, I shouldve bought it cause its the only one I would want.. and the headstock is rare.... plus the earlier ones had a thick chubby clubby profile which I also prefer to the later version with a paper thin neck [IMC revision] according to tim wilson........I also like the thin fret wire , just gives it a different feel, which can be refreshing at times... john

Comment

Killer gutiar IMHO. I got mine used new off Ebay a few years ago for $600 or 650. Here she is.

Comment

slayer: Yeah, I think I got pretty lucky on this. The seller looked a little shady, but I took the gamble...

danhops: nice flametop [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Brad: Office Space is an all-time classic.

Comment

That is a sweet looking AT - very nice. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I hear ya John, but I nearly crapped my pants the first time I played my AT1 4x2. It just seemed... wrong for it to have such different frets.

When I want that tiny fret experience, I play my tele now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Originally posted by peedenmark7:
                          about a year and a half ago I couldve gotten a brand new old stock AT1 non trem in trans green with the 4x2 headstock for $625 case and warranty.. dealer blow out,, I shouldve bought it cause its the only one I would want.. and the headstock is rare.... plus the earlier ones had a thick chubby clubby profile which I also prefer to the later version with a paper thin neck [IMC revision] according to tim wilson........I also like the thin fret wire , just gives it a different feel, which can be refreshing at times... john
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

i got my at-1 a year or so ago, very very pleased with it, i love archtop soloists so on the looks side it kills.

nice neck, wonderfull ebony board, killer top etc etc.
                            only downside to me are the kent armstrong pups just seem kinda lifeless at times.
                            im waiting for my slatqh to see how i like the jazz and jb before i swap them out

pics : http://community.webshots.com/album/113468742EuVshK

Comment

Working...
                            X