Some new editions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some new editions....

Very nice Jim! I will agree with you on the neck being the best on the 85. My 85 has the nicest neck i've played. Anyway great score on those!

Comment

They're all very nice! I too think those white Kahlers would look kickass on a white guitar, but they sure do add an interesting element on those black ones.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Cool shannon!

Originally posted by toejam:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
        additions

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I was gonna post the same thing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me three

Comment

Are you sure that's a real Shannon? Something about that picture makes me suspicious. hmmm. the writing's on the wall. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
            Are you sure that's a real Shannon? Something about that picture makes me suspicious. hmmm. the writing's on the wall. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
              They should have white knobs too. That would bring everything together.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First off, congrats on some killer axes. That said, I don't think that white knobs would bring that together. Maybe white bevels would? If it were me, (and it's not [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) I would put them back to all black. JMO though.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The locknuts are the Kahler rip off of the Edwards style. I am now thinking I may make one V all black and put the white humbucker in the neck position of the other.

Comment

Those are some sweet axes you got there bro! I love the twin V's with the white trimming. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW! Some nice new additions Jim! Man, if I don't get a pink Jackson soon you're going to hog them ALL up! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Is that 3 now?

Dave->
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

lol, yeah, 3 Soloist Customs in pink. Looking at the logs over at Jackson Museum, I have a long way to go before I would corner the market on these. Ferrari red and Pink had to be the most popular Soloist colors in '85.

Comment

Those are some nice guitars, love the King V's! I feel G.A.S. coming on, run away, run away!

Comment

Yeah, I would deck one of the V's out in black and get some white knobs and switch for the other. That would be cool. No sense in having two all black V's. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

JE

Comment

Jim, I was looking at that pink one Ebay but you looked like you were on it so I just watched. Glad it is as nice as it looks. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I didn't get either recent ebay pink Soloist. The one above came from Charvel750.

Comment

Hey Ron and Joe. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                                I do know the differance between "edition: and "addition" so bite me [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                                I know how to spell I just refuse too. So there.
                                Gil

Comment

Working...
                                X