Natural finish SLATQH, have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural finish SLATQH, have one?

Any natural slatq'S OUT THERE? Any photos? Want to sell one!?

Re: Natural finish SLATQH, have one?

GMW has one for sale.
    www.gmwguitars.com

Comment

Thanks, I just bought that one. Now I am looking for another!

Comment

Congrats on the one from GMW, it's got a *great* top!
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah thanks, the top sold me on it. But as a bonus it sound amazing too! Overtones just pop out of this thing anywhere on the fingerboard. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Too bad I can't take good pictures, because this guitar kicks butt... I haven't decided if I like my amber 750xl better or not...

This particular SLATQH has a SD Jazz Neck, and a SD JB Bridge. I have been considering getting some push-pull pots for splitting the PUs...

Anywho: http://www.cliffgarrett.com/SLATQH

Comment

Cliff, those pics of the back of your guitars mahogany gave me a huge idea. I think if I order a new custom 1 Humbucker Soloist, I am going all Natural Mahogany body-neck-and face of headstock, I love mahogany!! Jack.

Comment

The one thing that I am not so sure I like is the neck joint... The aesthetic of having the thick maple top come in to the neck joint with such a strange set of angles is unexpected... Luckily the guitar is pretty amazing...

C

Comment

Ya Cliff, it does look a little weird, but she is so nice looking and the way they play [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Mine would be all Mahogany, no maple in site, so no neck joint issues!! Jack.

Comment

Cliff,

I know what you mean about the neck/binding/finish stop joint. There is a lot going on there. I have a natural SLATQH #JA0278 and it has the same situation. I would send some pictures if I could figure out how to do it. Is your serial # JA1290? Let me know if you want to sell yours [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I would be interested

Comment

SLATQH, shoot me a mail when you get a chance... [email protected]

Comment

OK, will do

Comment

Working...
                        X