"Scalloped heel and horn" pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Scalloped heel and horn" pics needed

Anyone have pics of a Jackson with "scalloped heel and horn" as listed in the JCS online quote form? I think I know what it would look like, but I'd like to see exactly what they mean by that. Thanks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: "Scalloped heel and horn" pics needed

Here's a little bit of discussion on it with pictures of different types of scalloped heels:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=002205

The scalloped horn is the little cutaway on the lower horn like on some Fusions. I think the Warriors have them too...

Comment

Thanks for the pic! I did get involved in that thread a bit. I love those scooped out neck joints.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        The scalloped horn is the little cutaway on the lower horn like on some Fusions. I think the Warriors have them too...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The two Dinky HX models I have and the two Dinky Reverses I had also had the scallop.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re: &quot;Scalloped heel and horn&quot; pics needed

here is a dinky rev. with one.sorry it's not that good of a pic [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hail yesterday

Comment

yea,,,,thats it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

That looks wicked. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X