RR1 black w/goldpinstriples..anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1 black w/goldpinstriples..anyone?

please post a picture of RR1 black w/goldpinstriples i'm deciding this finish or metallic black...

Is this one pin or two pins? i'm confused

Re: RR1 black w/goldpinstriples..anyone?

My daughter sent you a pic for me I hope that helps.

Comment

I have one but no pics yet - if you still need a pic, let me know. They basically have a pinstripe on each edge of the bevel i.e. round the outline of the guitar and up to 1/2" or so inside the outline. This is also the case on the rear of the guitar. They do not have stripes along the central section as the white LTDs had.
      Hope this helps
      Cheers
      Ian
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Don't bother with metallic black. It's just like ordinary black, only a bit greyer/duller. Go for the pinstripes.

Comment

sigh...its not a big difference is it? if i could save about 200 usd..why not buy a metallic black instead of blk/gold pinstripes?

Comment

Did you get my email? I think it looks way better with the gold pinstripes makes the guitar standout more

Comment

Yes, i received your mail, the git is awesome. i have had troubles deciding which finish...so far..metallic black is 200usd cheaper, also they are from different dealers, and the pinstripes dealer still haven't replied my email.
              anyways thanks for the photo, is the photo i posted up 1 pin? or is it the other pin doesnt show..its at the sdies?

Comment

You're welcome I had the same trouble as you but I'm glad I went for the pinstripes. I bought mine used off of strangletooth which made the decision easier no matter what you won't be disappointed the rhoads smokes

Comment

your pinstripes is so brightly yellow?
                  does anyone know why the picture i showed has 1 pin? is the other at the sides...or...

Comment

the brighter the lighting the brighter the pinstripes the picture you posted is real dark that's why you can only see one set of pinstripes and they look real dull in color

Comment

pinstripe is awesome..i guess i'm going to order it. but he doesnt reply me mail so i guess i'll give him a call...the bad thing is the time difference is about 12 hours from hong kong... so its a real headache to phone USA...the time is messed up..thank you very much different strings..^^

Comment

you're welcome Jimmy I hope you enjoy you're new guitar as much as I enjoy mine

Comment

yep definitely 2 stripes on the one picture, bad lighting as stated before

Comment

Shit..
                            after negotiating (the price, etc)with the pinstripes RR1 dealer for 1 month, now he tells me there is no stock and i have to wait 4-6 months...THATS CRAP... i wouldn't wait for 4-6 months..im going for the metallic black. well, its cheaper and its still nice, so thats not a big problem.

It's so annoying when i've finally made up my mind to buy a pinstripe one and after that, the dealer says there is no stock. He should have told me in the first place. UGH!!

Comment

Working...
                            X