No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all, I am looking for the Bengal, the topic caster. 11 years passed from 2004 and now I own the jackson LE88 number 132
    Bengal, doesn't have any recent activities, may be one day he will see the topic.

Comment

Congrats! Pics required though! Jason @ Drum City Guitarland and their staff are all laid back. I go in from time to time to drool over all the custom graphics and "one offs" guitars that they have from various manufacturers. Walking through the place is like being a bull in a china shop as it's a super small space but crammed full of cool gear - without doubt it's the best shop in Denver Metro by far.
      MuttznMongrelz
      Recovering G.A.S.-aholic

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom "Glow In The Dark Lava"
      2006 Jackson Soloist Custom "Red Snakeskin"
      2013 USACG Iceman Custom
      1992 Peavey 5150 Signature Combo

sigpic

Comment

Seriously? This thread is from 2004, and Bengal's last post was in 2008.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Seriously? This thread is from 2004, and Bengal's last post was in 2008.
          that's what is suspisious. does anybody knows Bengal???
          does anybody has his phone or something?
          I need a COA for LE88#132, so as he wrote in the begining of the thread, he had one. After the change of hands the COA is gone. would be nice to have one.
          The guitar is still travelling but I have the pics. And I am happy ))
          Last edited by ykrop4ik; 11-09-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Was Bengal banned or am I getting him mixed up with another guy from Iowa? If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he had worked for Slipknot or Jim Root, and he got canned from here for posting something non-politically correct..
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

He might have been banned at one point, but he must have been unbanned, because his profile says he's still a full user. Maybe try sending him a PM or an email. His email still shows as [email protected] but who knows if he still has that or not.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thank u very much. of course I have sent the PM already ago, and I will send the email right now. Thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  Was Bengal banned or am I getting him mixed up with another guy from Iowa? If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he had worked for Slipknot or Jim Root, and he got canned from here for posting something non-politically correct..
                  I thought there was some argument and he had asked to be deleted or banned or something. I thought it was a voluntary thing. And yeah he was tight with Jim Root, had one of his Jackson Stars at one point and had a lot of cool stories like sniffing all Slipknots masks after a show (lol) should find that thread, it was amusing
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

There is nothing cool about sniffing those masks!!! If he is still around GIL aka Jacksonfreak might be able to track him down he just relocated to Iowa a little while ago.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                      There is nothing cool about sniffing those masks!!! If he is still around GIL aka Jacksonfreak might be able to track him down he just relocated to Iowa a little while ago.
                      In the action of sniffing them no, in the telling of the stories, yes.
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Wrote a PM to Jacksonfreak, thnx for a clue.
                        Btw Bengal didn't answer neither the PM nor email. May be Jacksonfreak might help me.

Comment

Working...
                        X