Looking for SL2H trans green pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for SL2H trans green pics!

In case anyone else is interested how the Trans black looks comparing to the trans green i found this pic:

What do you guys think should I go for the trans green or trans black [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ?

Comment

i say trans black. i don't like green guitars personally [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I second the trans black

Comment

Trans green!!!!

I think Trans Black is possibly the worst transparant color there ever was.

But in the end, you just have to chose what YOU like best!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

GREEN
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

hahah ok so it's 2-2 now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Remeber that frogs are green and shit is black [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Remeber that frogs are green and shit is black [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG dude hhahahahahahha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

haha no but seriously it's a tough choice at first I didn't like the trans black as well.. but now I do.. but I like the trans green as well.. and I like the snakeskin as well.. Maybe i'll just flip a coin or something.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You have a black guitar, a blue one and a sunburst one. Green makes the collection more colofrul. But the snakeskin is just so badass.

Comment

Ga maar met groen! Das toch veel origineler en cooler! En je collectie wordt inderdaad kleurrijker! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

green is awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X