Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looky what I found on Jackson's 2004 price list!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky what I found on Jackson's 2004 price list!!!

SL1Ts and SL2HTs on pages 10-12 of the price list!

SL1T NEW! Alder body, quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple neck-thru-body, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan pickups, string-thru-body bridge, black hardware (Flame maple top and chrome hardware on trans finishes).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    SL2HT NEW! Alder body, quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple neck-thru-body, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, string-thru-body bridge, black hardware (Flame maple top and chrome hardware on trans finishes).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This F@cking Rocks! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Nick

Re: Looky what I found on Jackson\'s 2004 price list!!!

Yup, this isn't really brand new information, but there are a lot of people looking forward to them for sure! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, I figure that. I'm alway f@cking 5 minutes late.

Nick

Comment

you can say fuck now too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What dissapointed me is where is 1hum Soloist?
          SL1 has 2singles and 1hum, correct?
          They need to have SL1H(1hum) or something. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
          The same for the RRV

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
            you can say fuck now too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">fuck now too
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They need to have SL1H(1hum) or something.
              The same for the RRV
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure I understand the advantage of 1 hum vs 2? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a cool import 1 hum Dinky over here, Toru:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000586
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> What dissapointed me is where is 1hum Soloist?
                  They need to have SL1H(1hum) or something.
                  The same for the RRV
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure I understand the advantage of 1 hum vs 2? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There is no advantage having only 1 pickup excepts I like the way it is to keep it simple.
                  That's all.Not everyone uses all the pickups you have on your guitars.
                  Sometimes having extra pickups(especially the middle single coil) are bothering in the way of playing.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a cool import 1 hum Dinky over here, Toru:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000586
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's the deal?
                    Sorry I am too lazy to go over 12pages of that thread.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Kidding,sounds interesting.Any empty spot for me to take?

Comment

Yes, 1000 JCFers could sign up for that one-hum Dinky. I do urge you to read the whole thread, though, if you really are serious about it.

Comment

anyone entered the fender give away yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert Coleo:
                          anyone entered the fender give away yet?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jackson Is giving Fender away??? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looky what I found on Jackson's 2004 price list!!!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought you were going to say Jenna [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Who did they ever giving the soloist to after the buyout, never heard anything about it.

Comment

I've ordered the SL2HT a month ago...

Comment

Working...
                              X