The Bomb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bomb...

Today I purchased the bomb RR guitar... So what is still available over in Colorado? It seems Jason prety much gets everything after a NAMM show... He mentioned the Bomb would most likely a catalog guitar!

Those stickers kick butt BTW... I will trade you an Xbox game for a couple!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

C

Re: The Bomb...

Awesome! But post some pics and a review. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Nice! I was really tempted to ask him to get it out and just play it for a few minutes when I was there last, but I decided against it.

I'll think I'll be going over there tomorrow, I'll see what he still has if anyone wants to know.

Congrats!

Comment

I guess I could go down there but if you're gonna be there anytime soon. check on that White RR1 with the black bevels. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

As for the white RR-1...I already bought it [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I happened to walk in the morning Jason got all the NAMM guitars in, played it, and slapped down some cash right away [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

He said he'd put SOLD by it when the website was updated, guess he forgot [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you suck. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I"m probably gonna have to by a synth anyway though.

Who bought the KV2 from last year? silver w/black bevels? That thing was so awesome..and it was there for a long time.

Comment

Congrats on the Bomb. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I wanted it badly, but the price was outta my league.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                Congrats on the Bomb. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I wanted it badly, but the price was outta my league.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup. congrats on the killer axe. i was in the same pool as Stuka. price was just too high for me to spend on one.

Comment

Working...
                X