US Jackson Price ? Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Jackson Price ? Help Please

It's a guitar owned by a friend of mine. He wants to get rid of it, and was asking me what it should go for. I have no background in San Dimas Jacksons, so I leave it to the forum. It's a stock USA model from 1988 in mint condition. All the tags are there.

I'm not Spamming it. I'd really like to offer him a fair price on it, but I have no idea what these are going for now.

Thank you

Re: US Jackson Price ? Help Please

I forgot to say that there is some fretboard wear on the front of it but everything else it perfect.

Comment

If I got that for 500.00 that would make me happy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, $500 is not too far from the current market value. Kahler trems decrease the value a bit, as does the fretboard wear. Some may flip over that baby blue color, though [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

I'd say it's worth $650-700 in near mint/mint condition.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Barettabob just scored a pink one like that with a SC in the neck for $499 BIN. Had a few dings, but was pretty cool...and pink. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, BTW its white [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I just sold a Floyd equipped '86 in red that was pretty damn clean for just under $500 about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernComfort:
                I have no background in San Dimas Jacksons, so I leave it to the forum. It's a stock USA model from 1988
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">None needed in this case. A USA 1988 would be an Ontario Jackson.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In near mint condition, I would agree... $650-$700.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Ron beat me to it. If it's an 88 production year its an Ontario. But if it has a Kahler wouldnt that bemore like an 86? which could still be an Ontario? Or was that just the model series Charvels that had the Kahlers in 86. Either way in white and mint i would say its worth about 500ish. I got my Lightning sky single hum strat for 500 in good shape with some dings and a rusty JT6 trem. So 500ish is about right all considered.
                    Gil

Comment

Working...
                    X