Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New mass gear pics etc. (Jackson/Charvel/other

Hey,I know two of those guitars!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!

Way most coolest Sam!!& great pics bro!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]!!

Comment

Nice stuff, very tidy rack!

Comment

Great axes and tidy rack! I wouldn't have the patience to make it look that neat! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't see the Randy poster I sent you anywhere in your room. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome job Sam, it looks great!

Comment

Nice collection, I really like the tidy rack.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Nice rack! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Do you have a PhD in "Cable Management"?!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice work, and i love the Mister Moose poster!

Comment

What do you mean Grimace is leaving???

Comment

Nice guitars but where did you get that wallhang!

[edit] I'm a moron, just looked at the Jackson web store [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Thanks!!

Well, I don't have my PhD in rack wiring, but I was a civilian electrician working in the commercial and industrial areas, so I have a LOT of experience inside panels, MDP's, FA Systems etc. where neat, orderly wiring is a must! Rack wiring is basically the same idea at much lower voltages/ampacities [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yes, Grimace is going home [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's all for the best, as something much cooler is replacing it in the future.

I'm currently totally re-doing my practice room currently. It's a step by step process. So, eventually, it's gonna be the guitar room, practice room, recording area, reading area, and put some of my nostalgic stuff on the walls. I still have the Randy poster, but was taken down temporarily as I am going to do another shadow-box kinda thing featuring Randy Rhoads stuff.

In the corner where the pics were taken I have the Jackson banner. On the other side, I have a Charvel banner and a Jackson Custom Shop sign hand-painted by Krista's mom.

On the other wall I'm going to put up my Robbin Crosby/Ratt shadowbox and eventually the Randy one.

I have a bunch of OLD GFTPM magazines I'm going to arrange also. I have the very first issue with Steve Howe on the cover that is going to be saved in a frame of some sorts.

It's a work in progress [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Wow, so many gear !! But why's the LPC retired again ?

Comment

<font color="yellow">It's old..it's done its time playing wise.

It comes out once and a while...but not too often.

I have others now that I am enjoying playing on. </font>

Comment

Not to sound gay or anything, but that sure is a nice rack ya got there Sam. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Thanks Mark [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Randy will flip over the pics [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It sounds awesome!!

You'll have to come down some weekend....

We can play guitars, grill some steaks and dogs etc.

</font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                <font color="yellow">Thanks Mark [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Randy will flip over the pics [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It sounds awesome!!

You'll have to come down some weekend....

We can play guitars, grill some steaks and dogs etc.

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me. I'll have to get my Monster-In-Law to watch the lil' one so the boy and I can sneak off. They keep me busy on weekends when Mama's workin'. Maybe I better go by myself then. Dad needs some "me" time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                                X