Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinnie Vincent V

Quick question (probably seems stupid):
    If pricing out a custom shop form online, what body style is that considered?

Re: Vinnie Vincent V

I believe that it would be a totally custom design, meaning that they will upcharge you for the body style due to it not being one of the "standard" body shapes.

Comment

I think that would fall under the "other body shapes" category for sure.

Comment

yeah, and they may or may not make them anymore....they didn't for a long time, and it may be possible now, but i'm not sure.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

if that is truly the case (not making them anymore)...does anyone know of one floating around. I really don't care about condition (cosmetic), but would have to be in stabel physical condtion.

thnx
          stokes

Comment

You better be ready to pay major bucks because there were less than 25 or so made.Some forum members have them and they will be along any moment.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

It is rumored that I have one, but I've never seen it in person. Anyone been by GMW lately?

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
                It is rumored that I have one, but I've never seen it in person. Anyone been by GMW lately?

Brett
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ed roman has a pink and silver one, but its probably a fake seeing as how he is building vinnie vincent v's for his abstract company. they arent bad guitars... just a difficult firm to deal with.

Comment

here is the so called "jackson" vinnie vincent that ed roman has:

and here is the one he made for sure:

man o man they sure are sweet though. maybe some day...

Comment

Why are there three knobs for one pickup - did VV use a preamp?

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I saw yours.....in January of 2003!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:
                          Why are there three knobs for one pickup - did VV use a preamp?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, it's an EMG in the bridge, so a Volume, Tone and preamp gain boost I would imagine.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X