Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German members, can someone translate this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German members, can someone translate this?

Can someone please translate this for me? Thanks! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www1.gitarrebass.de/magazine/0897/jackson.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www1.gitarrebass.de/magazine/0897/jackson.htm&h=320&w=120&sz=7&tbnid=Am98gfPgd j8J:&tbnh=112&tbnw=42&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJackson%2BJJP%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den% 26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: German members, can someone translate this?

With that Paul Custom junior also Jackson has now a Paula in the program. In contrast to the somewhat simpler series models, our test guitar became how already in view of the price to assume is, in the company-internal Custom Shop made. Therefore no part of the pole, but rather sooner what for betuchte customers with elevated claims..

Construction of which classic for this guitar model godfather stood has, stands except question. In comparison with the original, the JJP-Body fell out however clearly littler, narrower and thinner. Also on the obligatory maple cover, Jackson renounced. The Korpus, whose bound cover shows a strong vault, consists of two massive halves very finely and uniformly gemasertem mahogany. The junction is to be recognized only with practiced eye. Immaculate and mirror smooth polished the Cherry-Sunburst-Lackierung presents itself. Alternatively the colors Tobacco Sunburst and black to the selection stand. At the Zarge, the Body measures 35 mm, thirteen less than in the original. The little rückseitige Elektrikfach is uncovered with a conclusively terminating black Aluplatte. How in the Ausfräsungen of the Humbucker, one covered its interior areas with electrically leading varnish, that mass contact possesses. On optimal shielding was put – Humbucker there, Humbucker here – obviously highest value. As a bridge, Jackson installed a Gotoh Tunamatic with secured Justierschrauben and larger Oktav-Einstellbereich. One finds the latches bushing on an oval Mondays sheet metal at the lower czar gene roundness. Large, with felt of unterlegte buttons offer certain stop to the Gurt.

Remarkable is screwed revalued already, that a Paula of this (Preis-)Kalibers with one neck. The Korpusausfräsung appears to such an extent passport exact that the neck inclined to the rear itself with larger force cannot be moved out of its position. Class! In order to form the transition at least half-way comfortable, one obliquely milled the levy for the Konterplatte. The neck itself consists was prepared of mahogany, that head disk in height of the second alliance.

The bound Palisandergriffbrett offers (2.90 to 22 jumbo alliances ´ 1.25 mm) place, altogether round trained and polishes, rounded the ending comfortable. Large block-Inlays out of perl courage, incidentally precise inserted, and little black points in the its thing serve as designations. One optimally aligned the saddle manufactured out of gleitfähigem plastic and trained. The Halsjustierstab is problem-free accessible and is uncovered of a trapezförmigen plastic disk. Six gekapselte Gotoh-Custom-Minimechaniken enable exact agreeing.

Both DiMarzio-Humbucker, a DP-100 in the footpath position and a DP-151 in the neck position, grown spools possess and rest höhenjustierbar in its cream Rähmchen. In the control, I shortly can grasp myself: three way switch and volume-Poti – that’s it! Note the unorthodox position of the PU-Switch.

Practice who on bulky, fat necks with round D-profile stands, comes in that Paul junior full on its costs. One certainly on habituation phase one already should allow for although the neck lies comfortably in the hand. The exzellente processing – the transition of neck back to the its thing is mirror smooth polishes and therefore not perceptible – and the perfect preparation of the alliance wires offer allerhöchsten game comfort. To this, also yet other do not contribute however, factors to be underestimated. So z offer. B. the round trained and polished alliances the strings defined levy points what comes in connection with the first-class sound wood of not only the oscillation development and sound development, but rather also the talk and the Sustain of benefit. Best prerequisites therefore for sensitive conversion of more dynamic, print out strong game manner and slowly and continuously fading away Sustain. One sees, game comfort has not only what to do with slim necks, alliance profile, Griffbrettwölbung, strings situation, weight etc. The oscillation characteristics and sound characteristics of an instrument contribute namely a proper part in addition that it plays itself, how here, quasi like of even. Responsible for the relatively slight weight of the Jackson-Paula the little Korpus is primarily. Nevertheless the guitar appears in spite of the strong neck optimally balanced.

Unverstärkt delivers the JJP a powerful, balanced sound picture that the related mahogany lends a comfortable warmth. Thereto a shot wohldosierter Brillanz and an abundant waiter sound spectrum come.

We throw once the Amp at..

Ü B E R S I C H OF T

Product: Jackson model: JJP junior Paul Custom country of origin: USA type: Solidbody E-guitar Mensur: 630 (mm)
    necks: mahogany, two hurried, screws, Palisandergriffbrett, 22 jumbo-alliances neck form: D, round neck width:
    saddle: 42.75; XII. Alliance: 54.00 (mm) neck thick: 1ST alliance: 21.85; V. alliance: 22.40; XII. Alliance: 24.25
    (mm) Korpus: mahogany, two hurried surfaces: cartridge polishes Cherry Sunburst, hochglänzend: DiMarzio-Humbucker, 1´
    DP-100 (footpath), 1´ DP-151 (necks) Bedienfeld: 1´ three way-PU-Switch, 1´ volume footpath/Vibratosystem: Gotoh
    GB-100 Tunamatic with Stoptail hardware: Mechaniken gild: Gotoh Custom, gekapselt, 16:1 strings situation: E-1st:
    1.6; E-6th: 1.8 (mm) weights: 3.70 (kg) prices: ca. DM 4980,– including. Suitcase Michael Dommers

The test report complete appears in the August-edition of guitar & bass. It gives and that already as of Friday, the 11 July at the newsstand!

Comment

Alarm Alarm, es ist ein wolf in das kanal! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

ALL the German you need to know [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Wie gehts?

Comment

es ist ein wolf in das kanal?!? wtf should that be?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Gitarre & Bass is the most popular guitar magazine in Germany. Usually, the reports in the G&B magazine are not bad, unless in regard of Charvel/Jackson they are very incompetent. Half of what they write about C/J is wrong. They claimed that the necks of the USA models are made by Godin in Canada. They write wrong history of Wayne and Grover. Once they had a test report of an Ontario Charvel of which 75 trand red and 75 trans blue identical guitars have been built on custom order of the German distributor. I have one of these guitars. The test report said that the the body is only 7/8, but the body is full size. The test report said that these are production models, but they have 4digit custom order serial numbers. The test report also said that the neck is painted, but the neck is unfinished and oiled. The guitar is HSS and has a JT590 double locking tremolo. The test report sais that this would not be authentic because of the San Dimas Charvels never had other pu config than single hum and that they never had Floyd Rose.

Comment

Interesting. Thanks. Guess I'm glad I don't read German. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X