No announcement yet.

Where to look for my first Jackson ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to look for my first Jackson ???

[ QUOTE ]
    New go to Matts music. Used go to eBay

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful with eBay............ask here if you find something you like and your unsure. There are plenty of guys here who know the real deal.

Comment

Hi there. I've recently discovered the JCF site and I'm excited about how much info you can find here about our favorite guitars.

So the Europian guys do suggest Matts place for ordering a custom Jackson guitar? If you are in Europe and ever dealt with him, plz write here about your experience.

Comment

Matt will take care of you, even if you're in Europe.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yep, and even though I´ve never had the pleasure of actually ordering one for diverse reasons (non of which Matt or Scott Related), ordering from Matt´s or Vwall and paying shipping and Import taxes would still run me cheaper and go notably faster than buying the exact same guitar here in Germany. I can literally get new for the price of used if I want (I prefer early ontario Jacksons, so I´m not really "Mr New Guitar" anyway, but that´s another story...) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanx guys!
            I'm gonna contact him, so hope to hear good news from me soon!

Comment

Guys - thanks for ALL the feedback!!!

Since so many of you had such high opinions of both Matt and Scott - I contacted both of them...Neither one of them currently has any used SL2H's in stock - but they are both looking for me...

AS a new user - I am blown away by the help/resources available on this site!!!

Thanks again...

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Both Matt and Scott will take care of you and handle all the shipping details. I'm sure they will come up with a used instrument for you soon. If you want a new guitar, they usually have a good selection.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Jason at Drumcityguitarland.com is great to work with too. Give him a call.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't drumcityguitarland have a small window for returns? like a few days?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on Jason...I'll contact him and let you guys know about his return policy...

Comment

I spoke with Jason at drumcityguitarland.com...He's a nice enough guy...But yes - his window for returns is "a couple of days"...I questioned him about that policy - but he wouldn't budge...He said the vast majority of his business is from NEW guitar sales - and he currently has no used SL2H's. He updates his website daily - so his current inventory is always accessible online...Like I said - he seems like a decent guy...

Comment

Working...
                        X