Custom Shop Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Photo Gallery

Ditto what everyone else said! I was going to contact Scott to see if it had been ordered as a display piece and was going to be available: D'oh!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks to all! It shouldn't be much longer. I will post many pics upon arrival. Jackson posting these pics of our customs is such a great idea. Now the final wait begins.....
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Amazing! Is that body binding I see??

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a necessity, due to the extreme softness and danger of breaking off pieces of the Spalted Maple.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That's one of the hottest V's I've ever seen.
            Congrats...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Very interesting. Nice to see a V with some creative options! Dig the headstock choice too. That maple custom Warrior that Pablo is holding in the pic next to it is mine!

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott...doing the BC Rich meets Jackson thing on that Warrior eh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sweet V man!....Spalted maple is quickly becoming one of my favorite top woods!!

Comment

That is truly an amazing axe! Congrats I can't wait til you get it...especially since I'm only a 2 hour drive from you...hint hint [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

NiiiiCe! Man, that thing is gorgeous! Thanks for the teaser

jim
                  Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Well Scott just sent me over 2 pics from Jackson. I still dont have it yet but this is supposed to tide me over.
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

A
                      M
                      A
                      Z
                      I
                      N
                      G
                      [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

if i ever saw a better looking kingV shoot me now.. she's a true thing of beauty. i envy you imensly!
                        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                        X