Broken SLATQH necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Broken SLATQH necks

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

U.S.P.S. sucks they destroyed this: [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] assholes!! it actually makes me feel a little sick looking at that photo!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOW, that pic hurts...

I dunno, it seems to me that USPS only knackers domestic stuff, I ALWAYS have things sent here (Germany) with USPS. UPS and FedEx have pretty much a 50/50 chance of a guitar making it alive....too risky for me.

I must honestly say I´ve never had a single package that looked even remotely molested or abused using USPS, and therefore not a single broken, lost or otherwise "interesting" guitar...

Maybe I´m just lucky, dunno...but after almost 15 years of shipping guitars all over the place, for me it´s USPS all the way if it´s coming from the US [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

A headstock on one of my SLATQH's was not broken but it was cracked when I recieved it. I got a replacement w/ no problem. I personally believe the issues woth shipping an SLATQH have become a major thorn in the side of Jackson/Fender so....BAM....out of production. By far my favorite offering and sad to see it go. My number one needs some nut work but I have to find somebody local because I would cry for years if something happened to it...it can't be replaced. Of three SLATQ's I own...it is the one.

Comment

Working...
            X