Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XTRR arrived!!! THANKS JANI!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Toru: not yet but may be in the future...who knows how insane I might be at some day [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be waiting waiting and waiting.... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

wow man that is one hell of a pair !!

congrats !

Comment

Damn....talk about the "terror twins"....Awesome pair,Tommi...(God I need a better job)....
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Thanks for the comments [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This pair is definately my favourite also [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Still searching that RR2917 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

Toru: not yet but may be in the future...who knows how insane I might be at some day [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be waiting waiting and waiting.... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And then you have to move something and I will be there
            to collect your silver custom KV. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gongrats again Tommi! I'm glad the guitar found a good home. If it didn't remind me of the Easton mess I would have kept it. It's an awesome and very unique guitar.
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Thanks Jani! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

XTRR founded her place at my collection immediately, I will treat her nice till the end of time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X