Jazz'R review with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jazz\'R review with pics

NewC, how do you like the way it plays, I know you said it feels a little different, but do you like it?
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That thing is going to kick ass once you're done doing the Zakk bullseye paint job from your new book.

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Newc, how do you like the way it plays, I know you said it feels a little different, but do you like it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it. It's comfortable and easy to get your hand around.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I owned this for a while before sending it to Newc. The neck feels fine but it did take me a bit to get used to the V-profile back shape. The fretboard & fretwork are the best I've seen from Jackson in recent years. If you can find one and if you dig hollowbodies that are so thin they're almost semi-acoustic, these are *well* worth the money.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

WOW

Comment

I got it today and I really dig the way it resonates...

instock inventory

Comment

Cool [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Yeah I love the way mine sounds too - just acoustic enough where you don't need an amp for bedrooming but not so loud you can't play it at 3am [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

no shit, but I am hidding this one from the wife for a while so I can say, nahh I have had that one...

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                  X