Tie Dye Arrives( Big Pics!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tie Dye Arrives( Big Pics!!)

How does one reach the pickup switch when it's hidden behind those three controls? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] The scalloped heel is bitchin'. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    I think you need to collaborate with Priest on the pic taking tutorial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your photos aren't that bad, you know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Can you believe that I've already got eight pages of text typed up in Microsoft Word, and that's just regarding basic DEFINITIONS and no inserted photos yet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know a lot of you will get a kick out of the material I'm preparing and I'm making it a very easy read. Look for its completion within the next week or two. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You have been thinking of a lot of guitars lately. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, thinking and buying are different things.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      One day when I become rich, I will be all over the internet saying " Let's make a deal!" [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

And I have been thinking a lot of money lately. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

YOU!
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Buy a damn pickup truck first!
          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome guitar!!! The finish looks like being in a LSD trip

very cool [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru, we have to keep to the topic here!! Therefore, I'll be getting myself a Tie Dry Truck!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

I had T-shirts in that color.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X