wasp chris holmes" blood star "J0031

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wasp chris holmes\" blood star \"J0031

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] huge thanks splatter you rule [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]i have more stuff for later on to show everyone and again its good to be here ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] i have to admit the bud star was build for brad kelly { a great dude } to the exact specs as his first{ from the built sheet} that he destroyed{holmes that is !} but same factory same builders then 2 years later it finaly happened chris holmes played this the only real factory Bud star [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] also note they will never build another one ever ! thats a fact! { full docs and signed framed letter of auth by tim wilson a big one like jcf o1 } jamming and stuff then to a concert live ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] onstage with randy piper { both orig wasp founders } of the group animal and i have the video of it ! also he jammed on it for a week over at franks with randy piper also playing it and diging it alot ! the harley is of course 1984 all orig w orig case ans well i drool just looking at any of theses three myself ! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] rock on bro's later i have alot more pics and stuff for our gallery i scalled down to only like a dozen jackson/charvels ! it aint always quantity its also bout quality ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] nough said !so glad you guys like my old ass jacksons i have few more and charvels also ! have a great weekend guys ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] from s .fl ! see ya , alz

Comment

Cool white Marshall Al......

Welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Anytime Al!!
        Here's the pic of Chris Holmes with Alz's Budstar!!:

Comment

That's a nice collection.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanks chuck ! and yup that from da show [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]i have the whole concert on DVD its so cool ! thanks guys ! more cool pics asap and i will fill in some gaps in da gallery lol ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] see ya , alz

Comment

<font color="aqua">as always Al, thanks so much for the pics bro- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] thank splatter for those page 1 pics i will get more pics to you guys soon ! glad ya dig my ole san dimas/ontario jacskons ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] more to come ! i promise ! see ya , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] alz

Comment

This thread = trip down memory lane
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hi Al. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You fixed your CAP LOCKS?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Always loved your collection! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

More pics!!

CH with Alzs Bloodstar:

& with Alzs Harleystar(gotta love that Star Al!!Killer indeed!!):

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

KILLERS!!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] thanks dudes more pics to come soon ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]rock on and thanks jani the thunderhead site rules man ! great work [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] see ya , alz

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics & for getting your CAPS lock fixed. Welcome back.
                            RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                            CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                            Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                            Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Alz I'm gonna update the Thunderhead site soon with more pics and stuff. Here is a preview:

If you have more pics of your stars send them to me
                              and I will add them to the site.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

SOB - I have HEARD about those, but it is another thing to see 'em. Thanks for sharing (and coming back).
                                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                                X