What can you tell me about my new Jackson USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What can you tell me about my new Jackson USA

I can tell you it looks good! Ferrari red has grown on me SO much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That's not the original case that it is laying on.

[/ QUOTE ]
      so it's pre-Fender then? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Maybe I´ll try to contact Jackson and ask them if they know anything about it. But anyway it´s a great guitar as someone already assumed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

My CS 1993 Archtop Soloist has a recessed cutout, but with a non recessed Floyd. That is what the original owner wanted. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Thanks for the info guys. Maybe I´ll try to contact Jackson and ask them if they know anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheezwiz, man! What else do you need to know? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

BTW, we know more about these than anybody at Jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Cheezwiz, man! What else do you need to know? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

BTW, we know more about these than anybody at Jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, most likely I´m going to sell it at some point and it would be good to give as much spec info as possible to the buyers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're just wanting to flip it, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No seriously, good luck on asking Jackson, you'll need it.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Thanks for the info guys. Maybe I´ll try to contact Jackson and ask them if they know anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  +1....and contacting Jackson will probably be an exercise in futility, anyway....They´re not looking up Work Orders for "common folk", nor does it seem like they´re particulaly interested in doing so at any time...

But the much larger problem will be finding a way to contact someone, good luck [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X