San Dimas Custom Roundhorn V Arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Dimas Custom Roundhorn V Arrives

Brett another cool one as always man! I like the way the collection is expanding, you have been adding a lot of different things lately and I think it kicks ass! Good for you dude!! Can I come over and play? HAHAHAH!

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Just snapped a pic of the box real quick. The video is from 1988.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man! That Death Angel vid! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Brett, that Roundhorn is one horny lil' bugger. Glad to see you added it to the collection. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Very cool Brett congrats...I will be sending out a case monday just feel free to put whatever guitar fits inside [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh and congrats on the new place also.

Comment

Great axe for a polka-dot refin........... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Great axe for a polka-dot refin........... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....leave as is and play it often, as it has been in the past! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

www.JeffLoven.com

He has posted on the Hamer board from time to time. He sold a guitar there several months ago. If I rememember it was the one he won in the Kahler contest.

Comment

she's a beauty...so late dimas "period" jackson ..
                a custom with a floyd and ferrari red, she just wreaks of 1985 !!!!.....if you decide you dont care for her,
                bret shoot me an email I'll take 'er off your hands lickity split....
                nice ,nice score !

Comment

Yeah, Art Maco

http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/obse.htm
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet guitar, congrats.

Comment

I was going to say they were from Connecticut.I am pretty good friends with the orginal bass player.I can see if he has any old pics of them on stage with this guitar if you want.
                      Mike
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

smokin Brett [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Cool V ,It has the Robbin Crosby vibe to it ,May He Rest In Peace. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Here it is since the pictures are missing:

d

Comment

Love at first sight

Roundhorns just happen to be my first love...

That is one beautiful guitar Diego....battle scars just add to the vibe!

I know you've had this for a couple of years at least.

Congrats.
                              Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Working...
                              X