Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pic request - Mirror top guitars!

Holy crap, Rudy! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Link to my homemade IC400 mirrorball copy and my other gtrs.
      (Sorry don't know how to load pics)

http://cheekymonkeyonline.homestead.com/Gear

[/ QUOTE ]

Very cool sir...but linkie no workie
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Send one of those through UPS - then when they open the box to inspect it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Doug - I'm interested in the Warrior if it goes on sale [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Send one of those through UPS - then when they open the box to inspect it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Doug - I'm interested in the Warrior if it goes on sale [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wonder if you could claim your insurance, saying they broke the mirror top on your precious custom shop. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent....
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

That cracked mirror top RR rules!!!
              [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was Ace's Guitar Tech on the Reunion Tour. I must say that the Original Mirrored Iceman sounded like no other of Paul's. In Fact the Ones He used on that tour were so inconsistent tone wise that Ragman, My Friend and Paul's Tech at the time, took them all apart after he got the gig and ripped the EMG's out and Put Different Duncans in each guitar to match what they were Lacking. Later in the tour Ragman also became Stage Manager, I started helping him out after my stuff was done and re-strung Paul's Guitars a Few Times.

The Mirror Ice Man was VERY Bright sounding. The Headstock had been broken many times and the actual Neck Broke off at the body. Ibanez's Matty Bratto fixed it so well that months went bt until I found that out.

I'm sure the Plastic Mirror Material would be less likely to effect the sound of the Guitar.

That Iceman weighed more than Ace's Sunburst Doubleneck by a few pounds.

Comment

My RR have the same kind of specs as Rudy`s RR (only differences are in the inlays => I have abalone inlays and Rudy have mirror inlays). Therefore we used sometimes twins [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Here is one picture from my beloved RR 2915:

RUDY,

Here is at last the pictures from my RR. As you could see the pinding at the top is not straight as in my other RR´s. Here is a bad quality picture from my RR2731 but there you could see how straight the pinding are (as usually in Jackson´s). Could this RR2915 top pinding be a mistake or do you have the same kind of pinding in your mirror top RR? Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BR,
                  Tommi

BTW: Here are my USA neckthru Jackson´s [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

^^^

NICE group shot!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Nice group shot Tommi!!!!
                      Abalone inlays on yours kick ass too!
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Got Metal?

Comment

Hi Tommy;

Now I see what part of the binding you are talking about. Mine does that slightly as well. I think its just where the neck starts to flare to meet the body and the binding looks that way. I see nothing actually wrong with it.
                          Thank you everyone for the compliments on mine and Tommi's twins [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Comment

GMP from Summer NAMM last year:

They had a matching V but the camera card that had that pic got wiped out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There's no sense posting any more pics after Rudy's guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                That is the most badass thing I've ever seen!

Comment

Working...
                                X