By request: Pics of my Jazz'R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: By request: Pics of my Jazz\'R

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How about the pinstripe tape? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Pinstripes on quilt is a fashion faux pas [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Pinstripes on quilt is a fashion faux pas [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Hmmm, no krylon, no pinstriping tape, whatever is the good Dr. going to do to customize this one? Maybe a mid-single? Perhaps a control cavity cover for easy access? I don't think that top would support a Floyd .... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Gosh, I hope it would support a Floyd [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Actually, that's pretty close to the Custom I was going to order a while back, but went for something else. I'll probably get it next year as a bolt on without the tone chambers.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You'll dig the tone chambers. And that's pretty cool!
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Paul Reed Who?

Comment

Working...
                X