• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEATH ANGEL ARRIVES!

*jaw drops*

Comment

I like the body. I think it could be improved with some slight modifications to the upper body, specifically to the only straight angled upper corner...I think it should be more rounded...to follow through with the theme of the body...slick, menacing curves.

Comment

if i win the national lottery jackpot, i'm moving to the usa. i never get to see serious guitars in the uk. is that a carved top? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yup [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

GOLDBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

jammy bastard. seriously, that is a prize posession. i want a wr-1 with carved top in tobacco sunburst but it's a dream. import tax should be illegal.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's so cool.

That body binding perfects it, in my opinion.

Comment

don't often see trans-coloured guitars with binding unless they cost stupid money.. may i be so rude to ask how much you paid for it? whatever it was, i hope you got a custom case included in the price.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Death angel's always have custom G&amp;G cases, something I learned when I ordered mine.

Natural Binding isn't much of an upcharge believe it or not. I think it winds up being the same as any other color binding. At most I think it was $100 upcharge. The natural binding looks really great on this guitar because the top is trans black and the back is black so the natural binding really stands out and looks very classy, I dunno if mine will be quite so visible as the top is going to be a greenish blue and the back will be natural wood color (koa).

Comment

Working...
                    X