DEATH ANGEL ARRIVES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEATH ANGEL ARRIVES!

I don't think it was the same guitar that I was looking at. Here's a pic, the colour is different to yours. I heard a rumour they made two?

Anyway, they're both beauties!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

hard to tell from the sunlight in that pic. i NEED one of those stands! what the hell is it? never saw one of those before...
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

The one pictured was the one at dcgl... I was rdy to buy it but it was sold the day before I asked Jason about it...

Somehow the one at Matt's music didn't look as good as this one...

All the best for you Paulbag :P

Comment

That I think is a normal Bass Stand... My bass player uses one like that.

A Hercules stand is really what you need Paulbag. it has the same bottom part and a locking mechanism that auto locks from the guitars weight. pick it up and it unlocks. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          Sweet Fucking Axe BTW
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That I think is a normal Bass Stand... My bass player uses one like that.

A Hercules stand is really what you need Paulbag. it has the same bottom part and a locking mechanism that auto locks from the guitars weight. pick it up and it unlocks. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            Sweet Fucking Axe BTW

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i saw one of those herc's surfin' around the web for like 30 bucks. i gotta get a couple of those. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and thanks guys for the props on the axe! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Hear the universe scream
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Awesome guitar! Congratulations. I was 50/50 on that axe back in March. Ended up buying a BC Rich Stealth instead.

She looks fantastic!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

where did you find the stealth? did you have it built?
              Hear the universe scream
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I don't think it was the same guitar that I was looking at. Here's a pic, the colour is different to yours. I heard a rumour they made two?

Anyway, they're both beauties!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yes, they made 2.
                DCGL was selling the NAMM guitar.
                Matt's is the second one Jackson made.
                So there are 2 of these and if you look carefully, The Flametops are different.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

where did you find the stealth? did you have it built?

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it from My Cousin Jays. It was already built (not an order). I'm glad I wasn't waiting 12+ months for one like most people are. The BCR handmades have some SERIOUS quality issues these days. Thankful that the vintage stuff is still plentiful. In fact, I ended up finding a pearl white '84 (first year of production) that is at Neal Mosers' Shop being setup. So I now have two Stealths [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Here's a pic of the new Stealth along with my '75 Seagull:

Comment

i'd love to have a stealth built to chuck schuldiners specs, since the losers over there at bc rich didn't realize that man was more than worthy of a signature line of his own. i don't see myself having them build me one though. if anything i'll have jackson build me one, kinda like a schuldiner warrior! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

thats a sweet pair right there bro... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      i'd love to have a stealth built to chuck schuldiners specs, since the losers over there at bc rich didn't realize that man was more than worthy of a signature line of his own. i don't see myself having them build me one though. if anything i'll have jackson build me one, kinda like a schuldiner warrior! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

thats a sweet pair right there bro... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's exactly why I bought the black Stealth above. I just need to change the pickup to an X2N and apart from chrome hardware (and a tone knob), it'll be the same as Chuck's. That's a cool idea there, getting Jackson to build one for you. I wouldn't trust HHI/BCR to do anything right these days. Hmmmm...nice one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe!

Comment

best inlays ever
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

what a beauty!

Comment

I want the dimensions for that guitar.. cause I want to cut out something similar.. anyone know where I can get the dimensions?

Comment

wohaaaa! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] what a beauty!
                                it makes my RR feel cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X