USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Re: DEATH ANGEL ARRIVES!

Very Cool! Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

just one thing to get used to, that sg horn. i'm determined, eventually i wont even know it's there! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

Jackson guitar hosted on the Dean site?

Comment

i SOOOOOOOO wanted that at NAMM [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]....congrats man ...she played shaweeeeet [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] you'll enjoy her i'm shure [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

One of the things that impressed me most about this guitar is how low the action was and there was no buzzing at all!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I also saw it last friday when I went to order a cable for my wireless. The pictures to not do that thing justice.

[/ QUOTE ]

so fucking true man... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The how 'bout few a NAMM shots?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great pictures!
                  I love that thing! Only that binding (masked) seems a bit weird at times, to me.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

thanks for the namm shots bro! great pics! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    i gotta add those to my collection...i still can't believe i own her some times, my first usa is a sick custom shop axe! you know what they say, once you go usa...
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

Awesome guitar! Congratulations. I was 50/50 on that axe back in March. Ended up buying a BC Rich Stealth instead.

She looks fantastic!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        One of the things that impressed me most about this guitar is how low the action was and there was no buzzing at all!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah matt, not a peep. it's incredible. and she bends real nice too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Awesome guitar! Congratulations. I was 50/50 on that axe back in March. Ended up buying a BC Rich Stealth instead.

She looks fantastic!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i appreciate everyone who was going to buy her not! i don't own this guitar, it owns me! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

Big Congrats brother! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            now time for rocking on some Death Angel stuff [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i actually haven't listened to them since late 80's/ early 90's. i know i don't even have the tape (thats right, i said tape!) anymore. how they soundin' these days?
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

The Art Of Dying is a pretty good album, nothing spectacular though (ACT III :headbang [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img])

Anyways, I saw them live last year at Graspop, in Marquee I. Their sound was fucking TIGHT and they BLEW AWAY Anthrax, who played the same stage right after Death Angel.

Death Angel was really fucking killer! I was almost frontrow, at the end of the show they went so nuts, because the crowd was going insane as well, that he threw his bass into the crowd, I almost caught it! Rob was incredibly tight, his rhythm was shredding it up! He got out the death angel, btw, awesome sight!

And he didn't even want it back! I saw a guy walk around with it the rest of the day, and he got it signed at the public autograph sessions nexto the mainstage! Now that's fucing Rock 'n Roll!

They were greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X