Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rule #1 - My JJP

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like a Quarter Pounder in the neck (1/4" poles), and I thought they only did one PA - the PA2TB? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, they did the original Parallel Axis Trembucker - PA-TB1, the Distortion - PA-TB2 and the Blues Saraceno - PA-TB3. And the Quarter Pounder was my guess, but I was just curious.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Y'know, it's kinda funny that these had a slight increase in desireability a few years ago, then Gibson does their "faded" series... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Not all of the JJPs have a matte satin finish. Mine was a high gloss, and I believe JerryFromGhana's was as well. Not sure how many were actually made and what the ratio of high gloss to matte satin was, though. Mine actually had a 3D Jackson serialized neck plate; most of the others have blank chrome or satin chrome plates. Strange guitars these were.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I see.

And Travis, you're right about the PAs - I shoulda remembered that since I've got a PA-JN sitting here in my parts pile [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Mine has a 3D neck plate on it, the bridge is a PATB2 Distortion Trembucker and I'm pretty sure that's a Quarter Pounder in the neck. We had to relocate the volume pot to make room for the mini 3 way toggle because the control cavity is so small. I also replaced the stock tuners with Sperzels and stuck a graphite nut on it.

I better go clean my fretboard!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Very Cool. I wished I picked one of those up when they were available. Rock On Matt [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img].

EJ

Comment

Working...
            X