Round horn v is here!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Round horn v is here!!!!!

time ? I asked you for it right after you won it, and offered $500 over what you paid....you said it was one of the "untouchables" and it would never go....
    but .......if you ever sold it I would have first shot.....

I didnt even get an email from you saying you were selling it,so how could time have been a factor?

I guess what p!sses me off is I asked you about this guitar what a month ago?
    jim thats totally uncool....

Comment

A month ago we were talking about other items and you pointed out you were strapped for cash and wanted to trade. I didn't feel comfortable placing a $2K deal on the table when we couldn't wrap up a $200 one.

Comment

Nice score, that sucks about your thumb but you'll be back to it in no time. You're a smoking player!
        Just a minor set back! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

jim,
          you wanted a soloist shielding plate ,then you didnt want parts in partial trade, no big deal, but your email responses werent the most timely either......
          in the meantime I was offered a few cases that had the color lining I wanted for far less than the $200 you wanted...

as for being strapped I guess we all have different scales/ideas of what being strapped means to others...

yea ,that week having had 5 guitars show up on my doorstep I was briefly strapped, no doubt about it.... but that certainly doesnt mean strapped for the rest of ones life .

I didnt jag you around on the knobs you sold me during that time frame , did I ? you were paid immediatley and your price....so dont make me out to look non commital.

"maybe dont assume because someone tends /known to be willing to pay more for some things than others ,that you can always put the screws to them."

this is the same crap you pulled on me with the '83 rhoads student...
          you got it back ,didnt wanna sell it, but gave me dibs. then later fished it , I thought it pricey for a student but after some very "brief" thought said I'd take it.
          you then replied it was no longer for sale, then shortly after sold it to someone else .

whatever ....its your business/gear you do what you gotta do to keep your boat afloat.......
          just dont p!ss down my back and tell me its raining...

I'll leave it at that...

Comment

Safe to assume this argument is done?
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

yep, on my end...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Nice score, that sucks about your thumb but you'll be back to it in no time. You're a smoking player!
                Just a minor set back! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Thanks man,
                I actually played yesterday (the v) for about an hour and it was pretty cool!!!hurt a little-but I just have to work the soreness out.smokin player?? I knew I had to turn down the fog machine!!!

Comment

Hey Tony, didnt your mom teach you not to put your thumbs in the "exit door"? LOL.

Yeah, i had spinal cord surgery 3 years ago, i was on morphine for three days.I sat in the hospital counting twelve minutes ata time because i could only tap it that often.Problem was, it only lasted 7 minutes.Good times, hope you heal fast.Did you get the pic of your charvel back in 1991? If not, i'll just mail it to ya.

Comment

Sorry bros,I've looked,Photobucketofshit lost 'em on me I think!!

Comment

bad seed,
                      exit door?? no wonder i was going in thru the out door!!!damn hate to here about the spinal cord injury-hope all is well now.man that would be great to get ahold of those picture's
                      if you don't mind shoot them to me @ [email protected]
                      Thanks man, [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Thanks for the well wishes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Believe it or not it does mean alot [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        I will give myself 7 more days before I get to put my hands on the v but I have to wait.
                        VanOsbourne,I do interior trim on $750k+ homes and I started using cloth gloves about 4 months ago so I would not get anymore wood and metal splinters-well I believe the cloths trapped the splinters and worked there way deeper into my thumb-I tried for about a month pulling over 13 metal splinters and 9 wood splinters out the last 3-4 weeks-problem was some were way to deep and my thumb got infected to the point it was twice the size of the other one-finally I had to go to the doctor last wed. because the pain was to much-he had to split the left thumb from the thumbnail all the way back (2 inches) from the front to the rear-it was so bad that he could not sew it up but had to let the infection drain itself out-so if you are cutting would do not wear cloth gloves so when you get a splinter you know it and you can put it out right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony, try using those rubber grip gloves, no splinters!! What kind of trim work do you do that has METAL????
                        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Cool, i'll email you and get your address and send you the actual pics.

The spinal cord thing...Doc says it was hereditary, i figured it was from headbanging for half my life [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I got a six inch scar from the base of the back of myskull down to my shoulder.You cant see it since my hair covers it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I had a cyst, long story short, everything is fine, the surgery works, and i dont have to worry about the rest of my body going numb like the top of my hand.Dude, hang in there [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

bad seed,
                            glad to hear all is well-i sent you a pm w/ my address.
                            thanks for the pictures that very cool-well off to play on the v some [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X