Round horn v is here!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Round horn v is here!!!!!

Thanks guys-just got up from my dose from last night I feel like I'm in the twilight zone [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Trace as far as the old days F-that if they have to go back in for any reason they better knock me out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Can't wait to play the v hopefully by next weekend [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru,
      Believe it or not I had about 13 slivers of metal and wood splinters-I tried to get them out but they were to deep and my thumb was so sore I could not even touch it.Because it got so bad (infection) the 2 inch cut could not be stiched shut it has to stay open for the infection to drain out.

Comment

Great score, it looks awesome! Hope your thumb heals soon so you can play it.

Comment

flyingjordy thanks it is killing me all i can do is sit here and look at it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Tony, get well soon, I know how you feel man I broke my right wrist a couple of years ago and put a large hunting sock over my cast not to scrach up my guitars....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Congrats! Hope ya feel better Tony. Take it easy and don't rush back into things with your hand. Get well soon!

Comment

Damn fine guitar. I hope you have a full recovery.

So why the surgery?

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Believe it or not it does mean alot [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  I will give myself 7 more days before I get to put my hands on the v but I have to wait.
                  VanOsbourne,I do interior trim on $750k+ homes and I started using cloth gloves about 4 months ago so I would not get anymore wood and metal splinters-well I believe the cloths trapped the splinters and worked there way deeper into my thumb-I tried for about a month pulling over 13 metal splinters and 9 wood splinters out the last 3-4 weeks-problem was some were way to deep and my thumb got infected to the point it was twice the size of the other one-finally I had to go to the doctor last wed. because the pain was to much-he had to split the left thumb from the thumbnail all the way back (2 inches) from the front to the rear-it was so bad that he could not sew it up but had to let the infection drain itself out-so if you are cutting would do not wear cloth gloves so when you get a splinter you know it and you can put it out right away.

Comment

Very nice! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Congrats. Hope the thumb heals fast so you can start playing.

EJ

Comment

ejpii-thanks hopefully I can start playing next week [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

How'd I miss this? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Awesome guitar. I love it. Sorry about your thumb though. Get well soon bro. Good luck with that axe.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hope your doing better Tony!

Comment

Thanks Scott-Jim doing a little better I tried to play last night and I guess it was to soon-hurt like a bitch.Oh well maybe a couple of more days. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

nice guitar... hey jim I thought I had first crack at this ???

Comment

I had to move it quick and still make some money on it. I had things to take care of ASAP. If time was a luxury on this one, I would have contacted you followed by the 7 or 8 others that wanted a shot at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X