whats up people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats up people....

Hey man, wow if you got that custom model that Matt has?!??!!!?! That thing is sick as hell (15 years ago I woulda been all over that in a huge way for sure!!! -the days I do the strat thing, but the Vs lurk in the background!).
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I can't beleive that death angel lasted so long. I would have loved to have it. That's a wicked cool guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Welcome!!

[/ QUOTE ]
      really? how long has that beast been lurking here? being new and just seeing it for the first time a couple days ago i thought it was just great timing! it was love at first sight with that and the custom kelly. it was a war inside my head (sorry dave) deciding which guitar to buy. while we're on the subject, how long has the kelly been kickin'? i gotta get info on the awesome graphic on that cuz someday.....i'm sure it'll be long gone before i could afford that thing too. should have the angel in a little under a week. this is gonna be a LONG week! when i get my hands on that thing my fingertips will be cumming buckets! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

also, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i look forward to learning from you all and helping out in anyway i can as well [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Hear the universe scream
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hey man, wow if you got that custom model that Matt has?!??!!!?! That thing is sick as hell (15 years ago I woulda been all over that in a huge way for sure!!! -the days I do the strat thing, but the Vs lurk in the background!).

[/ QUOTE ]
          i know, i'm doing this in reverse. all i've ever owned were strat bodies but a couple years ago i bought a friends dimebag model and realized v type bodies were much more comfortable for me while standing. plus i do metal so i like evil looking stuff! dime 333, wrmg(may hold on to anyway, kinda like it), and soon death angel! still like my dkmgt though...
          Hear the universe scream
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

For thoses about to rock: WE SALUTE YOU!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

cool, i finally figured out that avatar thingy...!
              Hear the universe scream
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
              X