Out for delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Out for delivery!

Sorry to hear that. If you like it, just send it back to have the fret problem addressed. Wonder how that could get sent out without the fretwork being completed and signed off? Scary! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Good luck!
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

That sucks.
      I have been reading people's posts about poor fretwork on their Jackson they just bought...
      I'd hate to say this but you should return it.
      A brand new guitar should play better.

Comment

They can't claim environmental fluctuations on it since it stayed in the same relative climate it was built in, so yeah I'd send it back and either have them fix the frets or whatever other options you have.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, this guitar came from New York so sending it back to have fret work done is not an option. If it is going back to New York it is staying there. I got this at the old pricing because it was NOS. I think I like the way my GuitarExpress Charvel Bullseye plays plays better. I will talk to the dealer today and see what my options are. Perhaps a Custom Charvel with a Mahogany body in Trans Blk with an ebony board.

Comment

Working...
          X