X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just curious about lightening sky

etc etc etc

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Lightning sky. Lightening sky is what happens when the sun comes out. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Took you long enough, Toey! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's because I haven't been on much in the past few days... my friend and his wife from Georgia have been staying with me since Tuesday. It's a lot of work trying to keep their 2-year-old daughter from touching all my guitars and not breaking anything else around the house. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thats my point....maybe I am getting lightening sky....everyone is possed to be different [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Mako thanks for the compliment on my collection.
              Yeah those are/where all my babies. I've sold a couple since I posted those so I have to re do it a bit. But for the most part those are all mine.
              Lets see if i remember. I sold the soloist std, the dean z, the dean ML baby, The white fusion xl, and the Cx391 that never made it to the page cus of bad picks. Some of those may still be up there. Other wise mine all mine. bwhahahhaha
              Gil

Comment

I have 2 Lightning Sky RR1's here and they both look similar to the brick wall picture. Hope that helps!

Matt
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Hey, I have a lefty SL2H and the second picture, with the brick wall, is the style lightning that's currently in production for the SL2H. It's a wicked guitar, I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
                  Nick

Comment

Working...
                  X