Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idiot on the Net with a Double Neck Y2KV

What a fuckin' tool!!

To the guys who are bashing us bashing him....are you guys on his personal street team or something? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

For some strange reason, when I saw that, I immediately thought of the Devo song "Mongoloid." Now its stuck in my head...............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        it's funny to me. but the guy looks like a dink!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's funny is if you replaced 'dink' with 'jew' people would be upset at you. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I had to look up "dink" in the dictionary. I was quite surprised at the offensive slang version of this word. From childhood, I always thought "dink" was just another way to say "dick". Hence the hockey rhyme we used to chant when we were kids, "Skate around the rink and kick 'em in the dink. Skate around fast and kick 'em in the ass". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I did not mean to bash the guy...heck I am a Dave Mustaine?megadeth fan as well.
            And I do own a CS double neck V insipired by Dave.

Now that I think about it..the guy is quite funny and entertaining.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              he's got my goatee,

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a Van Dyke. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Big time Megadeth fan for sure, nothing wrong w/ that, & apparently he has the cash to pay for it. I'm a practical person, I would have had jackson build me a double neck Y2Kv, or a double neck KV1 if it was after the ban on Y2k production. but that's just me & i don't think any guitar is worth over 3 grand (personnally I think that's to much as well).

I think that he is just being silly w/ some of the pics & his comments. Come on we have all done the cheeseball poses before, maybe last week or when we were 15 & trying to imitate our heroes.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                X