my collection...need help w/pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my collection...need help w/pics

I'd like to put up a pic of my collection which has recently expanded greatly. Can anyone help me post a pic? I'd be glad to email one to whoever would put it up here for me. Thanks.
    Tom

Re: my collection...need help w/pics

[email protected]

[ November 12, 2003, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: BTB007 ]

Comment

Thanks, I sent you an email with the pic. It's relatively small sp it shouldn't take up too much bandwidth.
      Tom

Comment

Holy cow, this is more guitars than I have owned in my whole life time!

Comment

The majority of the Jackson's are recent acquisitions within the last 4-6 months. Used to be an Ibanez player primarily. Got bit by the USA Jackson bug and now there's no turning back. There's just no comparison. The N4 is close but doesn't play like any of the Soloists.

Comment

OMG! That is some collection. Just like what Twisteramps said: " No matter how good your guitar is, you need a good amp to go with it". So, what kind of amps do you have?

Comment

I think I need that 85' soloist! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

My main amp is a Mesa Rack rig. I use a Triaxis thrua Simul CLass 2:90 power amp and a 4X12 Recto cab. For effects I use a TC Electronic G-Force and some Morley stuff. I used to have a Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10 but I ebayed it last year because I never used it. I love the Mesa stuff but I'm wanting to try out Soldano just to see what it's like. I have a pic of my rack rig. I'll dig it up.

Comment

If you ever want to sell that pink 85 Soloist. let me know. id pay good money for something like that!

Comment

The magenta sparkle '85 Soloist and the RR Sunset I just bought from Charvel750. The '85 sounds sweeter than ANY guitar I own, bar none. I haven't played the Rhoads much yet but it'll get a good workout at rehearsal on Sunday. If you're looking for nice instruments, Joe's the guy to go to. I will buy from him again, hopefully soon. I gave my wife his email address 'cause she might buy me another of his axes for Christmas. The Shannon BGF plays very much like the '85 but has a bluesier tone. I am selling the Jem7VWH this week to a guy and I may sell the UV77MC. All the rest, I probably will never part with. The N4 I played at my wedding and my wife and I have a special, warm and fuzzy feeling for it. The Guild is 25 or 26 years old and was my 1st guitar so that's a keeper. Plus, it's ugly as sin.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice collection

Comment

Yep, Tom has a nice set, huh? To all of you diggin' the 85 Soloist, you had your chance and no one pulled the trigger! I had it on the block for quite some time. Better step up now boys if you want one of the good ones, I don't have too many left you know! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                        Gotta get away from here.
                        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                        X