New SL-2H...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SL-2H...

I just received my new USA SL-2H in Pile O'Skulls graphic from Kevin Easton www.eastonguitars.com and it's killer. The graphic looks amazing. Dan Lawrence always has done amazing work and this one is no exception. The Skulls look even better in person. There are 2 trees outlined in the moonlight positioned between the pups which is hard to see in the pics. The axe plays great and sounds killer. A big thanks to Kevin! Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable, and a great guy. One of the best dealers I've run across in 23 years of playing guitar.

Here are the pics:

... it looks even better in person. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ November 12, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Wizard of Ozz ]

Re: New SL-2H...

Killer! Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hmmmmmm very nice!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice indeed.. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice, congrats on the new guitar [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            Congrats...sweet guitar!
            I played a SL2H blue ghost flames tonight at a guitar store and they are indeed killer!

Brian

Comment

I have a POS SL1 and always wondered what it would look like as a SL2H.

Congrats on the new addition. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

GodWentPUNK
                Member # 86 posted November 12, 2003 08:42 PM
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I have a POS SL1
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Jackson is a piece of sh1t!

Pile of Skulls = PSKL

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy caramba! Very, very nice indeed. It's a very good feeling to see all these Jacksons in good hands. Congratulations!

Comment

Do you play metal on it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ho man, you hurt me with that wonderful SL2H [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] . I've been hesitated between a graveyard and a pile o skulls for mine, and I've just ordered a graveyard SL2H thru Matt's music. Matt is a great guy to deal with, I sent him 10000 emails, he always answer me before the end of the day! Hope that my guitar will be as beautiful as yours [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] !
                      What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        Do you play metal on it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah... mainly country and bluegrass. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks everyone for the compliments... it's a definite keeper.

Comment

Working...
                        X