Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just like getting a new guitar again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like getting a new guitar again....

Since going to university, I decided not to take my KV2 and take my old les paul instead, coz i dont care about that guitar but I care about my Jackson and the insurance wouldnt cover it. But after 2 months of playing nothing but that horrible guitar I HAD to get my KV2 couriered up here as my parents don't love me enough to travel 200 miles. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anyways I got it out today, put on some new strings and I had that new guitar feeling all over again. What a huge change it is between those guitars. The neck is so much more playable on my KV2, its nicer to look at, its easier to reach the high frets, and its got more frets too! Plus the sound of it is incredible. The endless sustain gets me smiling every time. Ive been playing it all day and can't put it down. I just picked up my les paul and its sloppy to play, seems so much more slower and uncomfortable as well.

So I feel its worth telling the world just how much of a difference it is moving to a Jackson.

Now if only I wasnt too poor to get my amps up here, GT6 through a computer doesn't quite do the job [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ November 06, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Jeremy ]

Re: Just like getting a new guitar again....

Cool! It's almost like putting on a jacket from last year and finding $20 in your pocket!

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

(runs to jacket)

damn.... [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Michael
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X